8 May 2015

The Door To ...



Good morning! How was your week? We have election here in UK so all is in politic swirl at the moment. I don't know how about you, but I hate politics! I prefer craft instead! :0) To create something special for somebody I love. 
As it is Friday and that is time for Daring Cardmakers I created a card  for this week 

The Door To .... challenge



This card looks very simple, but there is little twist in the doors!

I did a bit of engineering with the doors. I trimmed a panel from October Afternoon The Thrift Shop patterned paper, which I stamped with Just Rite Bracket Border. Continued with die cutting  two doors from white cardstock using Poppystamps Cute Cottage Die, traced the door on the prepared panel and cut out two holes with my craft knife.  

Then I inked die cut doors from white cardstock  with purple and yellow inks, adhered them on the panel and matted them with light blue cardstock. All the windows are my leftovers from previous die cut projects. I just fixed them on the light blue cardstock, the same one as I used for the door and sticked them with mounting pads on the card front. Did some stitching around. The sentiment is printed on my printer, die cut with oval punch and ink around with Memento ink. I finished my card with novelty stickers, twine and ribbon.

(Pinterest)

(cinsarah)


Thank you for stopping by! Wish you blessed Friday!



Used Material :

Kraft, white and light blue cardstock
October Afternoon The Thrift Shop Paper Pad
My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary Little Miss Muffet  'That's My Girl' Purple Posies Paper
Just Rite Bracket Border One Clear Stamps
Memento London Fog Ink pad
Ranger Chrome Yellow and Blue Violet inks
Poppystamps Cute Cottage Die
Paperchase Novelty Stickers
Ribbon
Twine
Gem stones
PC and printer
Oval punch
Sewing machine
Mounting pads


No comments:

Post a Comment