27 May 2015

Science Fiction



Today something completely different and usual!  Daring Cardmakers have really fantastic challenge for us this week : 

It's Svenja here with a new challenge for you: 
I have the ominous 42 to celebrate today and it's towel day on Monday. Two good reasons to celebrate the works of the great Douglas Adams with some 
science fiction
themed cards. But of course you're just as welcome to celebrate any other sci-fi hero of your choice: Dr. Who, Mr. Spock, Princess Leia, R2D2... to name but a few. Who is your favourite space alien?

You should come to visit Daring Cardmakers Blog and see what my other Design Teames created for your inspiration.

My card : 

I was inspired by Georges Melies, French famous illusionist and filmmaker. 






If I could travel in time I will meet Georges Melies by face. His ideas, pictures and imaginations were absolutely brilliant! In the 19 century almost unbelievable! 

If you want to watch his movie Trip to the Moon I have it for you here. 



Have a nice afternoon!




Used Material :

Black and cream cardstock
Colour in page of  Georges Melies Moon from Pinterest
Letraset Promarkers
Washi Tape
Stars stamps from Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine
White ink
Piercing tool

1 comment:

  1. Way, wayyy cool! I have only seen what was in Hugo Cabret from Melies and it was awesome. The opening that you created on your card is a great idea, too.

    ReplyDelete