7 September 2014

Colours



I love experimenting.Trying new techniques is so exciting! Melting crayon art is an easy and fun thing to do. It's so simple and the result is absolutely instant!  



First I die cut and assembled paint brushes then I bought pack of Crayons. Hmm, love their smell:0) 

I used two heating techniques! First I sharpened crayons with pencil sharpener and melted all the shavings with heating gun on the paint brushes. Secondly I cut a piece from each crayon put it on the blue panel took an iron machine and iron crayon pieces through the baking paper to create a paint splash.



Hope that you have lovely Sunday.



Used Material :

Kraft, light blue, brown, black and silver cardstock
Asda crayons
PC and printer for sentiment
Round corner punc
White thread
Black ink




1 comment: