7 March 2014

Carnival



This card I would like to entry to Casology week 85 challenge Carnival. The theme make me smile. I remeber when I was a little child how we used to celebrate carnivals at school. All those beautiful handmade costumes! Princesses, musketeers, daisies, ladybugs, Indians, toadstools, fairies and klauns. Oh, sweet memories! :0)


Speaking about klauns here is my card :



All pieces on this card are cut by hand. I went for different colours and structures to make my klaun more life.

I used yellow chalk around the edges of square paper and brown thread for machine stitching.

Have a happy carnival!



Used Material :

American Craft and Bazzill Cardstock
Sandylion and Crate Paper
Square paper
Corrugate paper
Felt
Melissa Frances transfers
Cuttlebug swiss dot embossing folder
Black and Brown ink
Black brads, Balck and white gel pen
Brown thread, Chalks, Foam pads, Sand paper

5 comments:

  1. What a cute clown! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute clown. Thank you for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, carnival makes me think of clowns too! SO fun and whimsical.

    Happy CASology!
    Tam www.cardmakingartists.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! The clown is awesome and so fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing says Carnival like a clown. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete