23 February 2014

Old But Not Forgotten



Hello. I've stopped by to share with you my card for Daring Cardmakers  Sahron's challenge 
Old but not forgotten 

Have a look through your stash and see what you can find - maybe you've still got some of the very first stamp sets you bought, or if you're like me, you've still got papers and embellishments because you hate to throw anything away.  

Come to see more inspiration here.

I used my old Slice machine which I bought at the begging of my cardmaking life :0)

My card:

First I stamped easter eggs from WPlus9 Easter Greetings clear stamps for the background 

then I die cut two black brackets using my Slice machine,

stamped Stampin'Up easter bunny  which I coloured with Copic pens.

I embellished top of the card with fabric scraps and white paper hearts.

Have a nice day!



Used Material :


5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! I remember at the time being tempted to get a Slice machine, the brackets look perfect on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zuzana, a lovely card, love the fabric scraps and the stitching.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so sweet I love that the bunny is sitting in an egg shell adorable

    ReplyDelete