28 October 2013

Blue and White



I love autumn when the leaves turn yellow, brown and red. I am so proud that our dining table is by the window. I enjoying every minute of the view while having breakfast, quick lunch and dinner. It's like being in a tree house! 
Now, this week it was my turn to host The Ribbon Reel challenge I picked this blue and white inspirational image of tea cup 


and ask that you create a card / project using BLUE, WHITE & GOLD and use RIBBON / LACE.

Click here to see more beautiful creations from our Design Team 

My card :

I went for this season most popular cup. 

I cut out white cup and cup lid. Stamped the ovals with blue ink and sentiment in the center with black ink.

Layered all blue ribbons and ric rac trim on the background panel. Tied the double bow embellished with large pearl brad.

and decorated with paper flowers and adhesive pearls. All beautiful stuff from The Ribbon Reel.


Have a beautiful afternoon! 






1 comment:

  1. What a great card, I love all things 'coffee'!! Love the colour theme too. xx

    ReplyDelete