7 August 2013

The Holiday Gift Tag



What? To start celebrating Christmas in August?  Why not! :0) It's so refreshing to make early Christmas project in the middle of the summer. Thinking of the snow and skiing, cold wind in the face and skating! Oh, sooo nice! Come to visit Moxie Fab World  and join in fabulous 

Holiday Gift Tag Challenge

here is my gift tag :

I came up with idea to create a gift tag  which you can put not only on the christmas present for your dearest person but you can also hang it like a christmas decoration. I traced shape of present on the white cardstock, cover it with My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Christmas

I used strip of pattern fabric instead of ribbon. Stamped Stampin'Up Petite Pairs sentiment with black archival ink.

 
Covered bottom part with vintage coffee lace, then deyed white madeira lace with Chalkboard Tattered Angels Glimmer mist. Nested two white crocheted flowers on. Embellished with blue gem stones.

I adhered big velvet button on the bow and used some Tesco Christmas confetti snowflakes. Set up large white eyetlet in the right corner and tada! My gift tag is ready to hang!



Have a nice crafting! 






Used Material :


White cardstock
My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Christmas
My Mindd's Eye Kraft Funday Everyday Fun
 Stampin'Up Petite Pairs
Clearly Besotted Butterfly Wishes
White Madeira lace, vintage coffe lace, white net, cream cotton, blue stripy pattern fabric, white cotton lace and white string
Large blue velvet button
Crocheted flowers
Snowflake confetti from Tesco
White large eyetlet
Ranger Archival Jet Black ink
Versa Color Baby Blue and Sand Beige
Prima adhesive gem stone
White thread


1 comment:

  1. Hey Zuzana! Thanks for linking this up to the Holiday Gift Tag Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete