11 January 2013

Winter Wondarland


It was a long not blogging. I missed you guys a lot. We spend a most fantastic Christmas Holidays back in my country to visiting parents and friends. Enjoing snow and countryside. A lot of travelling but we did't care those were the most precious times in the year!  
Now I am back and full of new energy to share my cards for you.
I have three of them today! 

First one is for the most girly ribbon blog :0)
Our challenge #44 was set up by Debbie with this inspirational photo :


and to create a card or project with the colours from the photo and snowman or snowflake plus ribbon, twine or trim.

Here is my creation :


I used fantastic 25 mm satin burgundy ribbon, 15mm cream scalloped cotton lace, Maya Arts white satin cutout snowflakes and as a cherry on the cream I embbelished my burgundy bow with beautiful cream resin flower
Please go on to my Freebie section and fell free to download this gorgeous snowman printables!






Used Material :

White cardstock, Echo Park This & That papr pad from The Ribbon Reel , Lovely Christmas Snowman from here but you can although download it from my Freebies , Melissa Frances rub on,
Gem stones, Adhesive pearl heart, All ribbons and Cream Resin Dahlia flower are from The Ribbon Reel, Oval punch, Thread, Versa color topaz and black ink pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment