19 November 2012

The Ribbon Reel Crochet Challenge


It's nice to be back again! I'am sorry I've not done much blogging recently. I promise to catch
up with my favourite blogs for the proof I want to share my 3 cards with you today.

The first one is for The Ribbon Reel Challenge Blog my very inspiring and girly blog.
It was my turn to present some bright theme and choose some beautiful inspiration photo :

My choice was cosy crocheted blanket with soft pastel colours on it and that made me idea why not create card or some project with 
CROCHET LACE or CROCHET FLOWER plus BUTTON & RIBBON/TWINE.

I want to share one more exciting news before my card!
We have a very talented Guest Designer with us at The Ribbon Reel this November so 
please welcome Ren-Yi Lo

And now my card :








Used Material :

Cream Card Base, Making memories 5th Avenue Sophia Geo Floral, MME The Merry Day of Christmas, Cosmo Cricket Something Old, Maya Road Decorative Scrolls, Bo Bunny Magical Winter Cardstock Stickers, Ribbon and Lace from fabulous Ribbon Reel Online shop, Acrylic Paint, Prima Adhesive Pearls, Handmade Crocheted Flowers, WHSmith Tree Brad, Ink pad, Thread, Martha Stewart Border Punch and Spellbinder Nestabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment