11 July 2011

The Ribbon Reel Challenge #6

Hello everyone. Did you have nice weekend? I did. I met one of my best friend after 2 years. We spent all Saturday together in central London. Coffee, chat ... old times...memories. You know you don't know where to start and then when to stop :0)
Anyway, that was my Saturday. Sunday was crafting time! I've made card for another Ribbon Reel fun challenge which has been set this fortnight by Keilly! She would like us to use the sketch provided ......
 You are welcome to visit The Ribbon Reel Challenge blog to see other fantastic DT cards.



Here is what I've created :

Toffee + blue color combo for the sketch challenge.

Gorgeous lt. blue silky crush wired, toffee satin and bay leaf binding are from The Ribbon Reel. The scrapbook twine is from my last summer holidays :0)

Spellbinder Nestabilities labels 18, We R Memorie Keepers white large eyelet and OA Rub-on transfer Rest a While were used for the tag

This fabulous embellishment is from a Primark's hair pin. They've got really shabby vintage accessories at the moment. I took of the metal pin and adhere the lace flower on the MME die cut. Then I added two heart pins decorated with the metal earring stud finding. 

 Have a lovely beginning of the week and see you soon.


Used material : 

 Bazzill Monochromatics; Crate Paper and MME patterned papers; Doilies; Spellbinder nestabilities; Ribbons; Twine; Primark hair pin and hair band; Rub on transfer; Large eyelets; Zig zag scissors; Thread; Inks and Corner chomper

No comments:

Post a Comment